Monday, February 23, 2009

Just Getting Started!

So Here's the Deal-- I've been told by some close guru friends of mine that I really gotta step up my web presence. I'm completely up for the challenge. Look to the Links for samples of my work-- I'll  be changing them up often. In the next few days there will be a real change 'round here. See you around the Blog!

PS-- Oh, and just wanted to thank the people from this year's Toy Fair who I got a chance to meet..You guys made it worth while! Special hello and thank you to the Women from the WIT booth. It was a pleasure spending time with you! I'll probably be posting more about TF later. 
If you're interested in Joining the members of the professional networking organization, Women In Toys find more at: 
http://www.Womenintoys.com 

Okay, I gotta get crackin' at this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment