Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And if you look to your right...

Hello All!

So I was trying to figure out just how I wanted to set this up. As many of you know I've worked on a lot of different types of children's products (and other stuff as well) so I really didn't want to overwhelm you with too much. To start, I figured I would post a set of my products which have already made it to the market place and see where this goes. 

If you look to the links on your right, "Products In The Market" has all publicly released product. All the links under "Pieces of SortaStarlette" contain work which was created by me (whether it be with a company or freelance.) I'm going to try and update them frequently with new work so keep on the lookout!

While employed by Continental Accessory I was lead designer on a line called "Poppers" which were EVA foam covered product that had holes in the pieces for charms to be inserted. As part of the sales and marketing process, I was asked to create a short video explaining what Poppers was all about. Here it is:

(Note: The first few examples of product made by Continental are not my work. There were just put in there to stress that Continental was a fashion forward trendy company) 


No comments:

Post a Comment