Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's worth the wait...

Well, I think so anyways. The gift industry is so much different than anywhere else...the turn around between concept and completion is so quick in comparison to other products. I have to say I love it! There is nothing cooler than seeing something you worked on available for the public to purchase. Plus, there are so many different themes that every day is something different. 

For instance, there are new Personalized typed products like this one:
The Brush/Mirror Combo. Very cute, and very useful! I LOVE favors like this one! Plus, there are well over 225 designs to choose from for the stickers that add a touch of whimsy. 








On to a line of favors for the more eco-conscious consumer:

5203lg5202lg
These are two of the four Natural Selections items I worked on. I thought the boxes came out great to showcase the beauty of the bamboo.

There really are SO many more to see, I'll of course try my hardest to produce another journal entry sooner than later-- but in case you get antsy, check out my Flickr for more product.

Hope all is well.
<3,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE THESE!!! The eco things are my favorite. U are so talented!!
    <3 Daria

    ReplyDelete